How To Invest In The Stock Market For Beginners In 2018
How To Invest In The Stock Market
For Beginners In 2018
How to invest in 2018 for COMPLETE BEGINNERS!
Hello everybody and welcome to the video. Today we'll be going over how to start investing in 2018 starting from SCRATCH! If you're someone that's looking to learn how to invest, this should be a great beginner video for you!
I first need to give the BIGGEST of thanks to Ryan Scribner. An absolute privilege to be featured on his channel... My appreciation truly cannot be expressed in words.
This video will be broken down into 3 main sections:
FIRST SECTION - BEFORE YOU INVEST
- What to expect when investing
- Getting your financial in order (We will touch on setting up an emergency fund and paying down any high-interest debt)
- Choosing your broker
- Choosing your investment account
SECOND SECTION - PORTFOLIO BUILDING
- Establishing your asset allocation
- Choosing your investments
- Pros and cons of Stocks v Index Funds
THIRD SECTION - AFTER YOU INVEST
- Rebalancing your portfolio
- Monthly contributions (PAC)
The video is on the lengthy side, so allocate some time where you can sit down and really focus on the content at hand.
Investing is one of the most powerful wealth generating tools available to us as human beings. Every single person who is generating a source of income should be taking advantage of this opportunity and learn how to invest!
Here are some of the links noted in the video:
Questrade - http://www.questrade.com/
Robinhood - https://robinhood.com/
TD Ameritrade - https://www.tdameritrade.com/home.page