About being a minimalist , saving money and travel the world for years to come...
Thursday, 21 June 2018
Life After Financial Freedom, with Brandon - the Mad FIentist | Afford Anything
Life After Financial Freedom,
with Brandon - the Mad FIentist | Afford Anything
Over a year-and-a-half and two million plus downloads later, the Afford Anything podcast has hit another awesome milestone: the 100th episode!
To celebrate, I recorded this one live from Ecuador with my good friend Brandon, otherwise known as the Mad FIentist.
If you’ve been a listener since the early days, you may remember Brandon from episode #7. He was the first guest to appear on the podcast, and I’m thrilled to have him back on for round two!
In this episode, we focus on life after financial freedom:
- What projects has Brandon been working on?
- What are the biggest lessons he’s learned from being FI so far?
- How does he maintain motivation to get things done now that money isn’t an issue?
- What does a typical day look like for Brandon?
- How Brandon’s wife became a FIentist after some initial resistance.
- Why full-time travel after FI didn’t work out for him
Enjoy, and thanks for listening!
For show notes and resources, please go to: http://affordanything.com/episode100