Thursday 21 June 2018

My $3.5 Million Stock Investment Portfolio 💰 

How I Generate $8000 Per Month Passive Income

In this video, I pull aside the curtain and show you my $3.5 million stock investment portfolio. I log into my brokerage accounts and show you the value of everything - what I own, what I buy, the dividends that I receive on a monthly basis, and my overall investment mindset. My intention in sharing this information isn't to impress you. Rather, I want to educate you. Two years ago, I shared my $1 million dollar stock investment portfolio, which received over 163,000 views on YouTube. I’ve had a lot of people ask me for an investment update. Since filming that video in June of 2016, I've been able to grow my stock investment portfolio to over $3.5 million Canadian dollars. Are you ready to learn how I generate $8,000 per month passive income from stocks alone?